Lace R Us

As promised, here is a shot of the icelandic/mohair mix swatch. It opened nicely, but still has an odd, stiff hand. Since I am looking for sheen and drape, I decided against it for this particular shawl concept. Also, this photo doesn't do justice to the swatch, and I don't know why-- in person, the pattern edges are way more smudgy, and the distinction between lace motif and solid ground is harder to discern.

But what is this?!?

It looks remarkably like the icelandic mix, being knit up into *something*!


This, perhaps is a small clue--


Uh oh.

Here's my plan, and no laughing please. I am going to finish this small shawl (it's from the Icelandic book I showed you yesterday) *before* I go to Camp. Yes, really.

What's that? When do I leave? Oh, this Thursday morning. Why do you ask?

Hey, I said no laughing!! I can do this! I finished my contest entry (no you can't see it yet) and I have a sort of a packing list and just endless hours of knitting time. Endless. Really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine