Finally!

Lest you think I am still be-bopping around Yosemite and San Francisco, on vacation Just enjoying the mountains and never knitting, just check this out:
Yup, on the Angel Island Ferry, knitting away like a madwoman on my #2 son's sweater (a sleeve, in case you wonder).

Here, body and sleeves are attached:

This is in Santa Rosa, the night before our flight home.And here is the happy boy, finished sweater on, warm and happy, airborne back to the east coast.
I always struggle with the necklines for this son. He has a slender neck and a large head. (Physically, not personality-wise) If it fits nicely around his neck, it won't go over his head without a battle. If it fits over his head without a battle, it flops all over the place at his neck. This time I conquered the problem with a k2p2 ribbing, topped with a roll neck. Perfect.

Yes, that is The Return of the King that he is reading.

Not only am I home, but our whole internet setup is finally fixed, network setup, and everything.

Whew.

I have been a Bad Blogger but I will try to do better now. Of course, now there is the excuse that Christmas is coming and we are finally buying our new house, and moving in sometime around Christmas and... and... and :)

But meanwhile I am knitting on, and will blog a bit more often.

I promise!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wish we could have met up while you were here! I'm packing up to head to Seattle right now. Glad to hear that we'll be seeing more blog entries. Love the sweater!

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine