Brief update

OK, here's the finished shawl. Knit from Madil's Kid Seta (I think it is the same essential yarn as Kid Silk Haze, but I could be wrong). The color is a rich red, the mohair fluff is wonderful and warm, and the silk sheen is eye-catching.

It was knit during multiple soccer games and practices this fall, and finished a month ago. You are probably wondering "what has she been doing since and why didn't we hear about it right away?" Answer is: because. I refuse to fill this blog with a probably rant so you'll just have to trust me on this one: posting has not been possible. (I am sorry, however!)

Since Blogger has gone berserk, or perhaps it's my (brandnew!) laptop, I can only load one picture so the great ideas I had for LOTS of pictures have gone the way of all flesh.

I'll just have to do multiple posts, eh?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maeve De Hetre

We haven't heard from Mauve in a couple years on our bagpipe forum and I was trying to get back in touch with her.

thanks

John Mitchell
www.myspace.com/pmojhnbmitchell

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine