Back Home Part 3

I have a million and one ideas for my blog.
What I don't have is the time I'd like, to post.
Today I am just showing you a few more pictures from Paris and tomorrow moving on to a new country...
Me in front of Sacre Coeur. I post this only to show I really did wear my shawls around Paris!Avenue des Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, taken from the Place de la Concorde.
Jardin des Tuileries and my sweetie. Oh and the Louvre in the background.

One of the things I love about Paris-- the architectural details on the buildings. View from one of the bridges over the Seine. More architectural thrills.
All for now. Tomorrow, or maybe even later today, though I doubt it-- the next place we went. Where there was actually some knitting store activity, and shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine