Knitting camp continued

I would like to show you a few pictures over the next couple of days. Bear in mind that often I was so kersmackled by what people showed at Camp, that I failed to leap to my feet and take a decent photo. So I don't even come close to having everything. If I blow it and mis-label something, fellow campers, please let me know?

This is Greg, who is modeling a hat that used a technique he found intriguing.
Clearly not all ideas tried result in things one wants to try again... Lest anyone be confused, Greg is a wonderful knitter and spinner, and funny as all get-out.
Sheryl and her incredible sweater from Knitting out of Africa, by Marianne Isager.
I will be visiting Denmark for a few days in August, and hope to see some of Marianne Isager's creations in person.

More to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine