Not a yarn order

Howdy.

You'll be glad to know that somehow, despite my yarn fast, and determined reassurance that I have Not Purchased any yarn, something came today. I don't know how these will appear on your screen, but none of them are quite right on mine.
Regardless, son #3 says it's the most beautiful yarn in the house, and when are you going to start it, Mommy?
I feel like a criminal when I look at the stack of costume sewing I have remaining but, humorously, (he well knows me) he pointed out that there are lots of places we go that the sewing machine can't go, so I can bring his sweater and work on it then... What a cutie.

The other funny thing about this yarn is that, to me, it's Ordered Clothing, not really Yarn-- perhaps as a knitter you understand. So when my DH told me "here's the receipt for your yarn order, sweetie," I gacked. "Yarn order? What yarn order? I haven't bought any yarn!"

He just looked at me, a bit astonished, and handed me a printout of my Malabrigo order. Eyebrows up, skeptical, the whole works.

I still maintain my position, I haven't bought any yarn-- but the funniest part to me, is that I truly had forgotten the Malabrigo, and even when reminded of it persist in claiming I had not bought any yarn. Funny.

By the way, for Terry-- send me an address, and I'll mail you the last of one of my green skeins of Malabrigo. You have to feel it to believe it. I have no idea how to mail something to a boat on the Pacific or wherever you guys are! mrsrhb3 At yahoo dot com.

Comments

THANKS! Addy is on it's way to you via email. That yarn sure looks scrumptious in the photos and I can't wait to fondle some.

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine