keep on trying

If there is even a faithful reader remaining, you are certainly wondering what in the world I am doing.

Not knitting, anyway. At least, not much.

I have made some progress on the Brown sweater for son #3. The thing is, it's just so Brown. Flat dull brown, and the yarn feels less luscious than the last Malabrigo and... right.

Actually, yes, there is something else I'd rather be working on, but son #3 is dying for his sweater and if he even saw me working on something else... well, he'd realize the sweater is moving into the "when are you going to work on my quilt mommy?" zone. (Notice: not "when are you going to finish it?" but "When are you going to work on it?" Sad, very sad. And I feel a beast. Yes I need to just work on it, but can't I unpack my knitting books first? :)

Comments

Nancy said…
Oh, yes! Unpack those wonder-filled, inspirational, morivational books!

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine