Alaska Cardigan

My "Alaska" cardigan progresses, albeit slowly.

I believe I mentioned in my previous post that I didn't like the way the bottom was flipping up, just above the Latvian braid.  It got to annoying me enough that I decided to go ahead and knit in a hem.
I also knit in the name--


-- and my initials. 


Also, possibly overconfidently, the year.  


I would like to finish the knitting of this before Camp (July) but unless my speed increases dramatically I don't see that happening.

This is incredibly addictive knitting but, boy, I wish I could knit as fast as Hazel Tindall.  
(I hope that link works-- it should go to a short video that Amy Detjen posted (last year?) on her facebook page.)  So amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine