Off to more baseball games

... so I'm bringing my knitting. How much I get done is totally a function of how exciting the game is. Or, occasionally, how much it rains. This is my present baseball knitting:


Socks that Rock in Titania, medium weight. Addi circs 2 mm.

Also this:

A circular shawl based on a German pattern in the purple Kunst-Stricken by Marie Niedner and Gussi von Reden-- republished by Lacis, and edited by them. Rather tough going, as the German used is a bit archaic in places, but very rewarding when you figure it out. (No I am not much of a German speaker) This shot does not really show it too well, but it's the best I could do as I ran out the door. Here's some detail of the center, not stretched out, just lying flat:

The yarn is Cashmere and silk laceweight, from Nandia Cashmere, from my stash (of course!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's December I must be making another Very Warm Hat

Pelerine Complete

Pelerine